Good analysis of the pros and cons from Hidden City.
- Do Historic Districts Add Up?
- Your Investment in your Home-Understanding Proposed Tax Policy
- Activists Wary of City’s Land Bank Legislation | News and Opinion | Philadelphia Weekly
- The Craft Beer Express Returns Saturday, March 10 With 12 Bars Offering All-Day Drink Specials
- Sbraga Brings A Taste And Sip Of Tuscany
My name is Paul Knese and I'm a full time Realtor with Coldwell Banker Preferred Old City. My wife Kathy and I are proud residents of the Newbold/Grad Hospital neighborhood and the City of Philadelphia.
We like real estate, city living, restaurants & dining, entertaining, community involvement, politics, photography, Florida, golf, travel, you name it.
I serve real estate sellers and buyers, and especially enjoy working with first time homebuyers. I have expertise with condominiums, short sales and foreclosures. I am licensed and able to help you in Philly, Delaware County, South Jersey and the Shore.
This blog is just getting off the ground in February, 2012, so thanks for visiting and your feedback is always appreciated!